Announcing our Fall 2019 DDD schedule! Reserve your spot today to hear about the pulse of the Phase I market, how vapor migration is being evaluated using ASTM E2600, practical information for managing PFAS, and a review of upcoming changes to ASTM E1527.
|Detroit Due Diligence at Dusk – October 9, 2019
Edison, NJ Due Diligence at Dawn – October 16, 2019
DC Due Diligence at Dawn – October 17, 2019
Charlotte, NC Due Diligence at Dawn – November 19, 2019
Orlando Due Diligence at Dawn – November 20, 2019
Our annual DDD series gathers together environmental consultants and engineers to explore the latest trends, technical challenges and business opportunities in the industry.
Registration is $50. A portion of the proceeds from event registration will be donated through DonorsChoose.org.
Here are some comments from attendees of our past DDD events:
- “Informative, innovative, and engaging. DDD provides great insight into the details surrounding environmental due diligence and its importance.”
- “I’ve been to DDD events for over 20 years – always informative.”
- “EDR always provides useful information to keep me and my company on the cutting edge of the industry.”
- “I really enjoyed all of the topics and felt that they were very applicable to my job.”
- “The EDR Due Diligence at Dawn was an excellent investment of my time.”
- “Very nice event to network and also learn about what is new with the Phase I industry.”