EDR hosted its first ever PRISM conference May 9-11, 2016. This is the industry’s only event where risk management and property due diligence professionals come together to exchange ideas and insights on the issues reshaping our market. Over the course of two days, well-respected speakers in technology, commercial real estate lending and risk management shared their intelligence on where the future of our industry is taking all of us.
Speakers and panelists delivered educational and motivational content that addressed:
- Business planning and growth strategies in an uncertain economy
- The commercial real estate/loan originations forecast for 2016 and beyond
- New demands and pressures on the due diligence function
- The critical role of technology innovation in the future of commercial real estate
- How digitization is challenging traditional risk management practices
- How the role of risk management is evolving post-downturn
Over 100 professionals attended, and left with new connections and tactical information to drive their organization’s success. We thank everyone who joined us in Austin, and look forward to PRISM 2017!