Do you know where the market for property due diligence is heading? How is your business performance this year compared to industry benchmarks? How confident are you in your business forecast for next year?
The fourth quarter of 2015 is almost upon us, and that means, of course, that 2016 is just around the corner. Join us for our final ScoreKeeper webinar of the year when EDR Insight’s principal analyst, Dianne Crocker, will share her unique perspective on the latest state of the property due diligence market. Her presentation will provide attendees with a deep dive into the underlying economic and commercial real estate trends impacting the environmental due diligence market, and an in-depth look at the latest trends. Attendees of this 30-minute webinar will get answers to the following types of questions:
- Is my business over- or under-performing the overall market?
- What story does ScoreKeeper’s output tell about the regions driving the strongest 3Q growth?
- Is my state among the top 10 fastest-growers this year?
- Are the hottest mid-year metros still hot or cooling? And if so, who are the new entries taking their place?
- What do the latest data on market indicators impacting demand for your services say about the future business climate you’ll have to contend with?
- How aggressive should your business forecast be for 2016? How about 2017?
EDR Insight produces ScoreKeeper State Profiles, Regional packages and Competitive Profiles that are distributed through the new EDR ScoreKeeper e-commerce website providing on-demand insight and education products for environmental due diligence professionals across the country. ScoreKeeper subscriptions deliver monthly and quarterly data and commentary on all 50 states, 10 regions the 100 top Metropolitan Statistical Areas as well as customized company reports. Details can be found at http://edrscorekeeper.com.