EDR’s DEVELOPING LEADERS PROGRAM
We are currently recruiting mentors for 2019. If you are an experienced industry veteran looking to extend your time and valuable expertise with someone just starting out in the field, please complete the Mentor Application below by January 31, 2019.
Expectations of a Mentor:
- You have the desire to share your knowledge, skills and experience with the next generation of leaders.
- You have the time to set meetings with your Mentee at an agreed upon cadence. (We will not outline what your cadence for meetings will be but recommend no less than once per month).
- You set goals for development with your Mentee. In the interest of flexibility, we will not make this an overly formal process, but do ask that you set some goals for your meetings.
How to become a Mentor:
- Fill out the application form below by January 31, 2019. EDR will reach out to you to discuss the time commitment and your interest in the program.
- If accepted you will be introduced to your Mentee via a phone call facilitated by EDR. During this call we will review your work history and goals as well as your Mentee’s work history and goals.
- Collaborate with your Mentee for your touch points based on your agreed upon cadence.
- Attend quarterly Webinars and events with your Mentee whenever possible.
This application is brief and should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. We appreciate thoughtful responses to the questions as it will be a factor in the decision-making process as we match mentors and mentees.