Each year at EDR’s PRISM conference, an up-and-coming risk management or due diligence professional is recognized for impressive achievement in leadership, visibility, professional competency and/or industry involvement. Building on this popular awards category, EDR is excited to launch a new Developing Leaders program aimed to further the development of our industry’s future leaders. This new initiative will provide education and mentor/mentee connections to leverage the industry knowledge of prominent business leaders, and provide newer professionals with the tools and resources they need to fulfill their education and professional development goals.
Each of the webinar speakers is an industry veteran who is deeply committed to helping rising professionals learn what they wish they knew when they were just starting out. Whether you’re a seasoned manager looking to retain top talent—or a newbie just starting out, join us for this kickoff webinar to hear what’s in store from EDR’s new PRISM Developing Leaders program!
Who should attend:
- Risk management professionals just starting out in the field
- Experienced industry veterans
- Anyone looking to broaden their professional development expertise
- John Rybak, 2017 winner of the PRISM Industry Influencer award, and BB&T’s SVP Environmental Risk Manager
- Roger Caramanica, Ph.D., EDR’s VP of Organizational Development
- Dianne Crocker, EDR Insight’s Principal Analyst