The Project Manager role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Exempt
Travel: As needed
Hours: M-F / hours vary
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Where applicable, manage project budget and resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Positive direction and support to project team
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Primary ownership of the client relationship during implementation projects
- Proactively manage client expectations against delivery capabilities, facilitate problem resolution and ensure effective communication of progress/issues across all levels of the client organization
- Work with Development, QA and Support teams to make sure all deliverables are correctly executed and meet client expectations
- Drive the project team to meet timelines; provide guidance on critical path
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project objectives
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee’s only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience managing projects
- Displays high interpersonal capabilities: communication, listening skills, conflict management, negotiation, acumen with non-verbal communication
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and a self-starter
- Effectively manage time and prioritize tasks in fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and within budget
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Experience in change management
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Having an understanding of Agile concepts and experience of using JIRA and Confluence is an advantage