The Customer Compliance Specialist will work as an intermediary between our customer base and internal departments communicating all aspects of Customer Compliance requirements. Excellent analytical, problem solving, written, and oral communication skills are a must.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Exempt
Travel: As needed
Hours: M-F 8:30 apm – 5:30 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Work closely with the vendor management departments of our customers to ensure continued status as an approved third party vendor
• Become the subject matter expert within the organization with regard to financial industry regulations and the potential impact to third party vendors
• Review customer vendor agreements
• Work with all internal departments to identify solutions to compliance issues
• Build and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external partners
• Review, draft, and maintain security related policy and procedure documents
• Participate in aspects of business impact analyses, internal risk assessments, and external audits
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee’s only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s Degree desirable but not required
- 4-7 years of similar work experience
- Background in compliance, vendor management or paralegal work
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in both a written and verbal format
- Ability to work both independently or collaboratively in a team structure
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, relationship building, negotiation, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
- Able to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and to flexibly manage multiple priorities