CBRE’s Spencer Levy Leads a Speaker Line Up of Industry Forecasters, Strategists & Thought Leaders in Property Risk Management
On May 7-9th, leading minds and stakeholders in real estate lending and property due diligence will come together in Nashville to discuss the commercial real estate industry’s most pressing issues in risk management at EDR’s 4th annual PRISM Conference.
The conference will also feature EDR’s annual PRISM Industry Awards ceremony held the evening of Wednesday, May 8th, to recognize and celebrate the people, firms, and institutions that have contributed the most to moving the industry forward in multiple categories. The deadline for submitting nominations is March 15th.
Set in Nashville’s award-winning Hutton Hotel, the PRISM conference is designed to promote connection, collaboration, and community among speakers and attendees for professional enrichment that extends well beyond the conference. Among this year’s conference highlights are:
- Keynote speaker Spencer Levy, Chairman of Americas Research and Senior Economic Advisor for CBRE, the largest commercial real estate firm in the world. Mr. Levy will address the topic of Local is the New Global: How Global Forces Are Reshaping CRE Hot Spots
- Q&A with Brian Bailey, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Multiple “hot button” tracks touching on recession preparedness, retail renaissance, CRE opportunity zones, regulatory compliance, property risk innovation and much more
- PRISM Industry Awards ceremony on May 8th, recognizing creativity, innovation, service and achievement in the areas of leadership, technology, environmental stewardship, community service and influence
- Networking events, including a special welcome reception on May 7th
“In today’s unique commercial real estate environment, lender risk management professionals must strike a careful balance,” said James Haberlen, Managing Director of EDR’s Lender Solutions. “With sustained regulatory pressures, fierce competition, and an impending downturn, lenders need to find smart investments and ensure tight underwriting, all while doing more with less. PRISM is the forum where the nation’s leading risk managers and CRE stakeholders explore how new technology, policies, and practices can help meet these very significant challenges.”
Joe Burstiner, Managing Director of EDR’s Consulting & Engineering sector added, “The power of the collaboration, networking, and knowledge-sharing that happens at PRISM can’t be overstated as we collectively seek to move the industry forward. It’s exciting to bring together the nation’s most prominent subject matter experts in property due diligence, as well as recognize the achievements of people and companies over the past year at the annual PRISM awards ceremony.”
To learn more about PRISM, view the agenda, or submit an award nomination by March 15th, go to https://edrnet.com/prism-conference/