For more than a decade, PARCEL has made the property due diligence process more efficient and complete—producing reports that are in line with brand-standards, free of errors and easily delivered to customers. Creating a report with PARCEL saves the report writer hours of time formatting and performing other administrative tasks, while also providing project managers with several layers of quality control, and business leaders with information they can act on.
Already a PARCEL user? Log in now! >
Workflow That Works
PARCEL’s report authoring, review and delivery system allow for more efficient and accurate due diligence reports, from ESAs to PCAs and beyond.
- Maintain Consistent Report Layout and Branding
- Spend more time analyzing and less time writing
- Access reports from anywhere
- Finalize and deliver reports in a snap, no matter the file size
- Use PARCEL with EDR Mobile to experience additional benefits when collecting field data
Easily view the latest individual report status or roll up a portfolio summary into one Excel file on your next portfolio.
Advanced management tools ensure quality reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Track Report status 24/7
- Summarize portfolios instantly
- Simplify and secure the review & sign-off process
Your Business, Visualized
Custom landing pages and PARCEL Intel help company leadership understand their business like never before.
- View all past and ongoing projects on a map
- Analyze the metrics that matter to you
- Mobilize your site visits with our field data collection App, EDR Mobile
PARCEL was designed to be intuitive and simple to use.
- On-screen help makes your first experience with PARCEL great
- Video tutorials walk you through the basics
- Our dedicated support team is eager to answer your questions and conduct custom training sessions
WHAT IT'S USED FOR
PARCEL powers workflow for thousands of due diligence projects each year. Professionals choose PARCEL to manage investigations from initiating and bidding on a project through collecting data in the field, writing and assembling a report, QA/QC, project manager sign-off, all the way through delivering a final report to the customer.
PARCEL can be used on any scope of work: Phase I ESAs, Property Condition Assessments (PCAs), NEPA, asbestos surveys, mold assessments, Risk Screen with Risk Assessments (RSRA). If you can define the scope, PARCEL can help you create efficiencies and quality control mechanisms that result in a higher-quality deliverable for your client and peace-of-mind for your team.