The industry’s most comprehensive search of 1,700 environmental databases —
including hundreds of sources available only from EDR — is available for large sites too.
Area and Corridor studies provide fast and accurate review of large properties (those longer than 1 mile or greater than 1.5 square miles). With an improved, familiar format, important information is easier to find.
Recent updates to Area and Corridor Study reports include:
- Improved presentations of distance and direction of plotted sites
- Simplified navigation to find the information you need quickly
- Summary listing of sites to easily review search results
EDR supports large scale project with these additional options:
- Database file (DBF) integration with your GIS system
- User-specified search distances (choose ASTM standard search distances or customize search distances to meet your project needs)
- Historical aerials, city directories, Sanborn maps and historical topographic maps for your area
- Well data (USGS and state water wells) and public water supplies
- Key maps for improved navigation
Speak with an EDR representative to find the right solution for your large or complex project at 800-352-0050.
WHAT IT'S USED FOR
Professionals depend on EDR’s Area and Corridor Studies for projects like redevelopment work, installation of fiber optic lines, road extensions, investigations on rail lines or pipelines, forestland projects, rural properties and other large-scale projects.