Dear Valued Customer,
Greetings! A great deal has changed in our business since the early 1990s. The pace of change is only accelerating as new technologies alter the business environment in every industry, including the property due diligence space. One major change is the way professionals receive, view, analyze, share and use data.
At one time, EDR delivered hardcopy reports to you via fax, regular mail, and FedEx. Today, we deliver many separate emails carrying large PDF files. While data comes from different sources, in many different files and formats, it no longer needs to be analyzed separately. Advancements in technology offer an entirely new way to receive and utilize this data.
I’m excited to announce that on January 6, 2014, EDR’s packages are being retired and replaced with new ones that combine superior data with workflow applications. Here are a few highlights:
- Lightbox is an application that puts all of your data in one place, making review of information faster and easier, and includes web-based drawing tools for site maps and figures.
- Our new Mobile App lets you collect photos, captions, and notes in the field, and easily send them back to your office.
- The EDR VEC App is an interactive tool to help you document your vapor encroachment risk screening quickly and effectively.
- Our exclusive Recovered Government Archives include property records no longer available on government lists, which can help tell the history of a property.
- We’ve grown our historical collections with investments in city directories and aerials from original sources including Cole Information Services and Bresser’s, and acquisitions of Stewart, Haines, Aerial Viewpoint, and Brewster Pacific..
You can find out more about the new packages, data enhancements, and pricing here, as well as sign up for one of our two upcoming webinars where we will demonstrate the new technology and data improvements.
I extend my gratitude for your business in 2013, and wish you and your loved ones a happy and safe holiday season. All of us at EDR look forward to serving you in 2014.