The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving new Collateral 360 platform sales to the major lender community, qualifying and closing new and increasing business opportunity within the assigned territory. This effort will require clear focus on identifying and selling to new prospects in the FDIC Top 100 banks and other non-banking major lenders.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Exempt
Travel: Up to 70%
Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Drive business with top tier accounts and deliver annual sales goals
• Identify priority targets, and opportunities and develop specific plans to drive results in those markets
• Develop and manage key customer relationships with decision makers and key people with influence to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to maximize sales opportunities
• Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals including year on year Net Contract Value Increase (NCVI) of our customers through successful implementations, package migration, unit growth, meaningful relationships, consultative selling and account management
• Network at all pertinent events, tradeshows as well as identifying and executing speaking engagements in region with a goal of driving revenue within assigned customer segment.
• Maintain up-to-date records, managing opportunities, accounts and contacts, and track activity and progress daily within Salesforce.com
• Manage assigned book of business, build, expand and solidify relationships with existing clients
• Execute high activity through a combination of WebEx and client office visits each week
• Consistently exhibit a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating EDR products and solutions, as well as all deep knowledge of competitive products
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee’s only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- 10+ years software and technology sales experience selling to senior management and/or “C level” (both IT and business) personnel while executing high and impactful account activity
- History of strong account management and organizational skills with the adaptability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- History of software sales and SaaS models
- Experience with technology/software applications such as the MS suite required, Salesforce.com and WebEx experience is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and public speaking)
- Client and goal oriented, driven and focused, self-motivated, ability to work independently and on a team, strategic minded, competitive, creative, enthusiastic and versatile
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and leverage strong business relationships through multiple customer levels
- Proven track record of high performance/goal attainment