The Research Associate will investigate digital and physical sources of city directory and property data and will produce findings.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT (PT) / Non-Exempt
Travel: Less than 5%
Hours: M-F, 8:30 am – 5 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Research and review field based reports from specific location
• Communicate with Field Management on status of reports and any special requests
• Safeguard all non-EDR owned materials used in research
• Support initiatives in Operations for process improvement
• Manage and maintain volume, quality, and turnaround time standards as set by management
• Maintain an excellent working relationship with research facility staff
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee’s only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- Possess strong organizational and managerial skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong analytical abilities and communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in historical property research a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of ASTM E-1527-05 a plus
- Knowledge in Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments a plus
- Experience in Land Title Research a plus