This position is responsible for the sale of Lender Solutions’ products and services for the CA, UT, AZ, NV, NM, CO and HI regions. The position sells Lender Solutions’ products and services using organizational, product knowledge and customer knowledge to assist customers in applying the use of the products/services to their needs resulting in customer retention and revenue generation.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Exempt
Travel: Up to 50%
Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00 (east coast) / 10:30 – 7:00 (west coast)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Create account plans and strategies to retain and grow client base in designated territory
• Develop and manage key customer relationships with decision makers and people with influence to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to maximize sales opportunities
• Cold call and prospect, and determine market strategies and goals within designated territory
• Identify opportunities in existing client base and new client opportunities; Research and develop lists of potential customers; Research and follow current trends and key competitors, and position our product advantages
• Strive to exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals, including year on year revenue growth of our customers through successful implementations, package migration, unit growth, meaningful relationships, consultative selling and account management
• Maintain records, manage opportunities, accounts and contacts, and tracking activity and sales progress daily within Salesforce.com
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed above are the only duties the employee is required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as dictated by their supervisors. This description is a general listing of the required activity, tasks and expectations of the position. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule. Responsibilities occasionally may require overtime, holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- Minimum 2 years sales/account management experience with history of strong account management skills
- Knowledge of lender market or previous employment in a banking or lending institution a plus
- Experience with technology/software applications preferred
- A greater than proficient understanding and ability to use: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Salesforce.com and WebEx experience is beneficial
- Strong customer service, selling, presentation, communication, written, verbal, organizational, negotiation, multi-tasking, time and calendar management skills, and ability to handle rejection