This position will be responsible for retaining and growing the Consulting & Engineering client base in New England, including CT, RI, NY, VT, NH, MA, ME and PA building a robust sales pipeline, upselling, converting clients and prospects onto new products and solutions and driving revenue. The Regional Sales Manager will promote products and solutions, achieve established revenue target, competitive unit growth and retention of client base. This effort will require high activity split between field meetings and WebEx demonstrations. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts and clients in order to understand the needs of the customer.
Status:FT / Exempt
Travel:Up to 50%
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(not limited to):
· Develop and manage key customer relationships with decision makers and key people with influence to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to maximize sales opportunities
· Identify expansion opportunities in our existing client base and identifying new client opportunities
· Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals including year on year revenue growth of our customers through successful implementations, package migration, unit growth, meaningful relationships, consultative selling and account management
· Network at all pertinent events, tradeshows as well as identifying and executing speaking engagements in region with a goal of driving revenue within assigned customer segment.
· Maintain up to date records, manage opportunities, accounts and contacts and track activity and sales progress daily within Salesforce.com
· Manage assigned book of business, build, expand and solidify relationships with existing clients. Secure existing business and drive the sale of additional services and offerings.
· Execute high activity through a combination of WebEx and client office visits each week, totaling at least 36 per month combined
· Consistently exhibit a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating EDR products and solutions, as well as all deep knowledge of competitive products
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed above are the only duties the employee is required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as dictated by their supervisors. This description is a general listing of the required activity, tasks and expectations of the position. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule. Responsibilities occasionally may require overtime, holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- Two years outside sales/account management experience calling on senior management and/or “C level” personnel
- Experience in environmental risk management or similar industry a plus
- Experience in working remotely while executing high and impactful account activity
- Confidence in public speaking
- Experience with technology/software applications such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Salesforce.com and WebEx experience is beneficial
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation, multi-tasking, time and calendar management skills
- Client and goal oriented, consultative, driven and focused, team player, strategic minded, competitive, creative, enthusiastic, versatile