This position provides technical product support to the front line client service teams interacting with clients through in-depth product knowledge and technical experience.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Non-Exempt
Travel: Up to 5%
Hours: Sun-Thurs, 5:00 PM – 1:30 AM PST/ 8:00 PM – 4:30 AM EST or Sun-Thurs, 10:30 PM – 6:00 AM PST / 1:30 AM – 9 AM EST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Effectively manage a high volume of incoming client support requests
• Provide first-rate customer service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through technical, functional and professional support
• Open tickets, enter and maintain accurate, detailed records in EDR’s CRM tool (Salesforce)
• Apply technical reasoning, product experience and individual judgment to address customer issues
• Own and effectively resolve assigned issues; follow-through, log all interactions and close tickets as appropriate
• Manage and effectively prioritize workload to ensure timely resolution of issues, asking for help when needed or supporting others as possible
• Communicate technical information in the appropriate level of detail for the audience
• Develop product expertise in an effort to resolve customer issues quickly
• Determine and test scenarios to reproduce user errors
• Document, analyze, and track user issues for internal and external software development resources to ensure sufficient information is available to effectively track down and correct issues
• Be flexible and responsive to business needs and changes in priority
• Build the customer’s template(s) in PARCEL/Lender Portal
• Train customers on our platform solutions via WebEx or by traveling to offices for in-office presentations and provide technical support to assist them in using the platform
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the only duties the employee is responsible for. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- High school diploma with at least 4 years of technical customer support
- Prior experience in a customer-facing or customer relationship management role
- Ability to communicate the appropriate level of technical detail based on the audience
- Prior experience with enterprise software, SaaS, customer and workforce collaboration, sales engineering or software development preferred
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot general network and application level issues
- Advanced working knowledge of SalesForce (CRM) preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of, Adobe, Microsoft Suite, Various Web Browsers, JIRA and Java programs preferred
- Ability to handle a demanding workload and occasional stressful situations in a professional manner
- Adaptable personality with a willingness and ability to shift priorities and support others as needed
- Highly responsible and detail oriented
- Exposure to environmental due diligence is a plus