EDR’s Customer Care Group’s primary objective is to provide our clients with highly effective and quality customer centric relationship management services designed to answer the corporate needs for organizational efficiency, productivity, growth and profitability.
We aim to provide our clients with real solutions to help them adapt to the rapidly changing environment of the commercial real estate industry. To provide a complete line of total lifecycle support services, and add value to their business operations, products and services.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Non-Exempt
Travel: Less than 5%
Hours: M-F, 8:30 am – 5 pm or 11:30 am – 8 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Take direct ownership of building a positive consultative relationship with all of EDR’s customers by providing technical, functional and professional support
• Identify, research and resolve customer issues/requests with effective, high quality and timely resolutions
• Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues by becoming an expert with EDR’s products and services
• Follow-up on all customer inquiries not immediately resolved
• Proactively follow up on projects for customer satisfaction; handle any objections with a sense of empathy and urgency
• Keep detailed records in EDR CRM (Salesforce) of all customer interactions, transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints, as well as the results of actions taken and outcome
• Analyze customers’ orders with high level of detail prior to submitting themRecognize problems and provide solutions to improve efficiency Work closely with Customer Care Director, sales representatives, Fulfillment Services to maximize the customer experience
• Maintain a team work environment putting the team and company before personal objectives
• Proactively plan and track personal metrics, goals and milestones, striving to continually improve upon them
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed above are the only duties the employee is required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as dictated by their supervisors. This description is a general listing of the required activity, tasks and expectations of the position. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule. Responsibilities occasionally may require overtime, holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- 3- 5 years of previous customer relationship experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and verbal skills
- Basic PC and keyboarding skills, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Professional and positive attitude, enthusiastic and reliable; exceptional customer sevice and engagement and support EDR’s Commitment to Excellence
- Demonstrate ability to be flexible, self-directed and customer focused
- Able to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and to flexibly manage multiple priorities