Manages client accounts and relationships to deliver a high level of service/customer engagement, understanding client needs/challenges and how EDR’s products can support, processing transactions and providing insight in a highly consultative manner, while driving retention and revenue growth in line with company objectives
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT or PT / Exempt
Travel: Up to 50%
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Manage assigned client accounts and the full product lifecycle of projects from initial order, upsell/cross sell, production, delivery and invoicing while working collaboratively with team members and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the best outcomes
• Effectively manage a high volume of incoming client phone calls and emails, and execute contact strategy while maintaining effective dialogue through communication
• Develop strong relationships with customers through basic relationship management methods, in line with a defined account plan and contact strategy and ensure overall client satisfaction while also maximizing EDR’s revenue targets and ensuring compliance with contractual SLAs
• Develop product expertise in an effort to resolve customer issues quickly and provide first-rate customer service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through technical, functional and professional support; Provide thorough and accurate quality input on escalated cases to facilitate prompt resolution by the technical team and review incoming orders for accuracy or omissions to ensure timely turnaround of a quality product, proactively monitoring and following up on any customer inquiries not immediately resolved; Set up new users, conduct training sessions and provide technical support as needed
• Enter and maintain accurate, detailed records of all customer interactions, transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints, as well as actions taken and the results in EDR’s CRM tool (Salesforce); Monitor activity and reporting in CRM to inform client outreach and deliver on revenue objectives
• Identify opportunities to suggest, introduce and demonstrate additional products to clients at the time of order through a consultative sales approach; seek to understand client’s challenges which can be addressed by our products
• Identify, research and resolve project risks/issues, escalating when necessary to resolve issues affecting our ability to deliver on client expectations, and respond to RFQs and pricing inquiries based on project requirements
• Identify and cultivate opportunities to introduce new products and services to support customer retention and growth. Leverage EDR’s strategic sales and product experts to support or participate in the effort and provide insight and leads to the sales team as appropriate
• Understand industry trends and growth sectors for EDR’s expansion considerations and attend local events, tradeshows and conferences
• Participate in developing and continually refining processes and systems, ensuring critical processes are documented and relevant and team members are sufficiently cross-trained
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee’s only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk and use hands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- College degree in business, communications or related is preferred, high school diploma with at least 2 years of successful telemarketing, sales or client relationship management experience will be considered
- Prior experience in a customer-facing or customer relationship management role
- Experience operating/using technology/web-based software with basic PC and keyboarding skills, proficiency in Microsoft Suite is desired
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com and WebEx is beneficial
- High level of accountability and responsibility, and success-oriented with the keen ability deliver on client expectations and personal goals, influencing others or escalating as needed to do so
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, analytical and problem solving skills with natural interpersonal skills
- Professional and positive attitude, enthusiastic and supportive of EDR’s Commitment to Excellence
- Ability to properly handle rejection and maintain a positive outlook
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as within a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Adaptable personality with a willingness and ability to shift priorities and support others as needed with proven ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of commercial real estate/due diligence and/or lender market is desired