The Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting marketing and communication activities to further EDR’s efforts and goals.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Exempt
Travel: As needed
Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
CLGI Responsibilites (50% of time)
• Work closely with the Managing Director, CLGI Strategy to define and execute the company’s strategy for growing EDR’s position in the market. This includes development of an annual CLGI marketing plan that enables EDR to meet or exceed revenue goals
• Develop collateral to be used by the sales team
• Contribute to the development and enhancement of the company’s products and services for EDR’s customers
• Responsible for planning, managing, and executing marketing programs as well as tracking, analyzing and reporting effectiveness of marketing programs
• Determine CLGI events to participate in and coordinate all surrounding activities with the Events Coordinator
• Implement traditional and digital marketing initiatives aimed at promoting EDR’s brand across multiple vertical markets
• Work with marketing managers to create content for various types of campaigns: nurturing, thought leadership, events, product marketing, and more
• Help manage and update all EDR web properties and social media channels
• Monitor website and marketing performance with tools like Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
• Work with Marketing and Sales Managers to create, maintain, and update sales enablement tools
• Work with product, sales and marketing to compile an audit of competitors including identifying threats, analyzing competitor pricing, and recommending plans of action
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee’s only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-4 years of relevant marketing experience with knowledge of both traditional and digital strategies
- Experience engaging in social media with clients and prospects
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, email platforms (Marketo preferred), and various content creation platforms
- Ability to work in partnership with colleagues cross-functionally and to build strong, trusting relationships with colleagues within various EDR departments
- Highly customer-focused and solutions-oriented mindset; ability to see things from a customer point of view
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and to flexibly manage multiple priorities
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Self motivated, confident, optimistic, strategic, analytical and creative