This position is responsible for the scheduling of external resources to support client requests for environmental report writing services. Also, coordinating activities and resources across clients to ensure external resources are available as required to perform site visits and deliver environmental reports within the requested timeline.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Non-Exempt
Travel: Initial travel to client offices for the first 3 months, less than 5% thereafter
Hours: M-F, 8:30 am – 5 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Take direct ownership of building a positive consultative relationship with all of EDR’s clients by providing technical, functional and professional support
• Receive and validate requests for services from clients, ensure all pertinent data has been provided, and coordinate with the client for missing/invalid data
• Based on the client request, determine availability of external resources, scheduling and coordinating multiple resources across varied geographies to identify the best resource for any given client project
• Facilitate timely and accurate delivery of supporting project data to the external resources
• Proactively manage changes to client projects and adjust the scheduling of external resources as needed to deliver against the client project scope and timelines
• Attend training sessions to attain/maintain proficiency in the use of EDR’s proprietary system PARCEL which will be used to manage the overall process
• Strive for one-call resolution of client issues by becoming an expert with EDR’s products and services
• Follow-up on all client inquiries not immediately resolved
• Proactively follow up on projects for client satisfaction; handle any objections with a sense of empathy and urgency
• Maintain a team work environment putting the team and company before personal objectives
• Proactively plan and track personal metrics, goals and milestones, striving to continually improve upon them
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee’s only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- High School diploma required, Associate Degree or coursework in business, communications or related field is preferred
- 3-5 years of professional customer service or relationship management experience
- Natural interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to win others over through technology and in person
- Excellent verbal and written, communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and verbal skills
- Basic PC and keyboarding skills, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Professional and positive attitude, enthusiastic and reliable; exceptional customer sevice and engagement and support EDR’s Commitment to Excellence
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, self-directed and customer focused
- High level of accountability, responsibility
- Able to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and to flexibly manage multiple priorities